Now and for evermore……..
Do you hear these heart cries in the market?
Heart cry 1
- Marketing is not working nowadays
- Market is not responding to marketing
- The whole market is down
- There are no funds in the market
- All are saying the market is dull
- They say after every 5 years, there will be a one year slump in the market, but this time, its almost 2 years and still the market is down – how to manage?
- We keep reducing staff and doing so many things but the work load is added as we have to do the job of those who left also
If you have heard these then read on……..
In spite of this entire slump, do you also hear the other news?
“So many companies in India and world, are still growing and though some are affected to some extent, some of them are having enough business and showing profits?”
How is that?
While there is no one word answer for that question, and there are so many factors that makes them strong and going stronger and stronger, and its not so easy to comprehend them all, in our experience and research we have fond some important points that makes them stronger. We are listing them here below…
Here are those points that make SOME companies
Sail through ……. slump
1) USE RIGHT LATTEST TECHNOLOGY ALWAYS .
They all use the suitable /available /cost effective /latest technologies starting from marketing and selling to managing the company. (starting from using the right mobile phone to using the right software).
The companies those who “sail through the slump”, when it comes to systems and software, keep it as their first decision making matter. Even if there is a doubt factor whether this software will work or not they take bold decision to buy the low cost plan, deploy it, check it and upgrade to higher plans.
2) USE INFORMATON GENERATED BY TECHNOLOGY.
They use the information given by the above technologies for taking decisions.
The companies that “sail through the slump”, take decisions using the verified data provided by the reports generated by their fully used, full data fed comprehensive systems.
3) CREATE AND FOLLOW SYSTEM.
They have created a system of their own or use a system created/provided by software (after all good software is created on real time market conditions and systems of some other company in the same area of operation)
The companies that “sail through the slump” are usually those who have a system in place for the full operational cycle.
Its agreeable fact that its not easy to create a system, that is the reason why some of these smart companies don’t spend time on creating a system on their own and instead use the systems that are created by other companies and perfected by the software companies.
4)MAKE THE STAFF USE THE SYSTEM.
Their managements are strict in following the system and also using the system.
The companies “sail through the slump”, are very strict in data entry, and the technology use. Since their top management always check the reports and system, they make the implementation strict to ensure the software is fully data fed, fully used, and always has the current data.
Here are those points that make companies FAIL through the slump………….
1)”DO NOT” USE RIGHT LATTEST TECHNOLOGY ALWAYS.
The companies those who go to slum, on the other hand when it comes to systems and software, companies keep it as the last and least decision making matter. Even if it takes to lose money without using the technology, they still prefer to postpone it.
2)”DO NOT” USE INFORMATION GENERATED BY TECHNOLOGY .
They do not use the information given by the above technologies for taking decisions.
The companies that are affected by markets slump, in spite of having the systems and reports, they take decisions without using the verified data.
3) ”DO NOT” CREATE AND FOLLOW SYSTEM.
They have not created a system of their own or use a system created/provided by a software.
The companies that are affected by markets are usually those who do not have a system in place for the full operational cycle.
Its agreeable fact that its not easy to create a system, they also fail to recognize the chance they have to use the systems that are created by other companies and perfected by the software companies.
4) DO NOT MAKE THE STAFF USE THE SYSTEM.
Their managements are not strict in following the system and also NOT using the system.
The companies fail through the slump are those who are never strict with the implementation and follow-up of the system. They fail to check the software, and the valuable and crucial reports generated by it or shift the responsibility to staff but the truth is that “the busiest person has time for everything”
Heart cry 2
There are some more heart cries in the market and here are they
- Everybody are claiming that their tools and software are great, how to find the right one from vast companies?
- In most cases somebody installs something, and suddenly the data is lost, they say we should have taken back up, now who has time for all these, we have enough to worry about our business so we just decided shift to our good old paper
- Somebody installed some software , it was good, and now the person is not to be seen anywhere
- We are using software, the person who has provided the software is from some other city, getting support gets delayed.
- There are so many products , but with our diversified activities there is no product that can take control of the full activities starting from
- enquiry/lead generation
- to follow up of the leads /enquiry generated even if its years
- to scheduling the job, following it up until completion
- Managing the task
- Managing the stores, purchase, vendor management in case of engineering Companies
- Managing the stores, purchase, vendor management in case of general companies
- Connecting all these activities to accounting software for final account preparation
- And the list that can be added to this is endless…
Heart cry 3
What are the problems that are being faced by companies today in day to day life?
Nissi Infotech Private Limited